Date posted: 03/10/2023
Name: James Frank
Title: Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/james-frank-5b698656
Employment type: Full
Area of Expertise: Leadership Coaching
2016 Vanderbilt Lane Unit #7 Redondo Beach, CA 90278÷ 615-495-5975 ÷ firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile, results-oriented Training Operations Leader with 20+ years of experience in leadership and operations roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in creating and executing effective training programs along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset to clients and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Operations Management • Training Curriculum Development • Assessing Training Needs & Deficiencies
Attention to Detail • Hospitality/Food-Service Industry • Complex Problem Solving • Strategy Development
Facilitation • Productivity/Efficiency • Change Management • Growth Management
Area Leader of Training (2018-Present)
- Delivery and implementation of effective training systems at Company Restaurants.
- Partners with the Business Unit Leader, Regional Leader of Training, and other Department leadership to align Raising Cane’s training goals and help to improve Restaurant and Company performance.
- Supports the Restaurants through the development of Manager training locations, monitoring MIT performance, and supporting the training and development of Crew and Managers.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Sr. Training Consultant (2013-2018)
- Coordinated training operations within the organization which included devising and implementing training programs and creating training standards/metrics.
- Supervised a team of 9 North American Regional Training Managers which required providing coaching and guidance along with overseeing a group of 6 Opening Team Leads.
- Maintained fiscal responsibility for NRO controllable costs and field training budgets, provided regional management team members with feedback, and supported educational programs.
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert for field operations systems and SOP’s/processes which included working closely with enterprise key stakeholders within the region.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Regional Training Manager (2008-2013)
- Managed training needs within the region which included assessing the training need of over 100 hourly staff members along with mentoring approximately 14 Managers and 30 General Managers.
- Oversaw all aspects of over 112 new restaurant openings, supervised a team of 10 Trainers, created new hourly team member training materials, and certified over 1,200 trainers.
- Ensured approximately 45 locations received their certifications, created comprehensive training presentations, and performed detailed training audits.
CHART Winter Conference 2023, Director
CHART (Council of Restaurant and Hotel Trainers), Member.2017 - Present
Corporal (Honorably Discharged), United States Marine Corps. 1985-1991