Hospitality Training Magazine
Newly launched in July of 2019, CHART’s Hospitality Training Magazine captures the spirit of CHART members and their crucial role in developing people and improving performance in the hospitality industry. In an interactive online format that will come out quarterly, the magazine will showcase practical, performance-boosting tips from hospitality trainers, projects that CHART trainers are currently working on, Q&As with previous scholarship winners and interesting people, videos recorded from live conference sessions, training trends, and much more.
A magazine for hospitality trainers – by hospitality trainers. Real voices and personal stories to help you stay connected and informed about what’s happening in the world of hospitality training.
- How Business Resource Groups Ensure You Have the Best Talent, Service, and Inclusive Culture
- The Landscape Has Changed. Now We Need to Change With It. The Top Ten Ways to be Innovative
- On-the-job Training During a Pandemic
- MIT Training: Streamlined but Not Forgotten
- Adaptive Learning: A Complement to In-person Hospitality Training in a Blended Learning Environment
- What Now? 4 Ways to Get Ready for Recovery
- E-learning in Your Reimagined Training Strategy
- Drive-thru Training and the Power of Making Real Connections
- The Return on Volunteerism - How Serving Can Fast Track Your Career Growth
- Looking to Reduce Turnover? Start with Manager Training.
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Training Vendors
- Your Brand has a Strategy, Are Your Team Members Part of It?
- Light Bulb & Ah-Ha Moments
- 12 Ways to Create a More Gender Inclusive Workplace
- Using Talent Development to Drive Manager Engagement
- Living, Breathing, and Networking His Amusement Park Dreams
- What are CHART Trainers Working on in 2019
- When Good Isn't Good Enough, You Have to be Different
- Leading your Social Engagement Plan
- Q&A with Previous CHART Scholarship Winner, Michael White