Training Programs for Restaurant, Foodservice & Lodging Trainers
The CHART training competencies are the professional skills necessary for helping trainers to grow and provide greater value to their respective organizations.
This program defines the competencies necessary for success across a variety of roles in hospitality training—executive, manager, instructional designer and trainer.
All 12 competency workshops are listed below.
Four MasterClass Courses
Open to those who have completed all three of the workshops within a role, these in-depth, interactive masterclass courses further hone participants’ skills in a group setting where you practice and get feedback from your peers.
Workshops are offered twice a year.
- CHART’s T3 Competency Conference in February or March features all 12 competency workshops and two masterclasses!
- There are four workshops and one masterclass offered as pre-conference workshops at our Hospitality Training conference in July.
CHART Training Competency Workshops
Choose your role below to view available workshops, or download a flyer containing program details.
Training Competency MasterClasses
Four MasterClasses Help Make Training Stick
Designed for those who have completed all three of the workshops within a role, these in-depth, interactive masterclasses further hone participants’ skills in a group setting where you practice and get feedback from your peers.
Find the applications below.
- Trainer Role Competency MasterClass
- Instructional Designer Role Competency MasterClass
- Manager Role Competency MasterClass
- Executive Role Competency MasterClass
Track Your Progress on the CHART LMS
Our user-friendly Learning Management System, designed by our partner DiscoverLink, allows you an easy way to track your progress through the program and even print certificates of completion on demand.
Participants can simply visit chart.discoverlink.com and enter your email address for both the login and password to access your profile in the LMS.