Field Training Manager - Round Table Pizza
POSITION SUMMARY: As a Field Training Manager (FTM) at FAT Brands for Round Table Pizza, you are responsible for providing training and professional development to new franchisees, managers, and existing restaurant personnel. The FTM will also help support NSOs (New Store Openings). The FTM is a self-starter and is highly confident in his/her presentation and training skills, with an engaging personality and an ability to form a quick rapport with the groups that he/she is instructing. The FTM must have flexibility for schedules created for training sessions and is able to travel frequently both domestically and internationally. The FTM is both an elite coach and very coachable. This role is instrumental in helping set up our most valuable assets, our franchisees, for on-going development and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports NSOs (New Restaurant Openings) throughout the year.
- Coordinates and implements training and education programs for new franchisees, managers, and existing restaurant personnel on company standards, processes, and policies for all RTP restaurants.
- Maintains current knowledge of new training methods and techniques and incorporates them into the RTP Brands Training Program.
- Reviews field information while remaining current on all company programs/products to support franchisees.
- Leads 4-week training classes, approximately 5 per year.
- Completes training records for each training session using approved forms and submits training records to Director of Training & Operations Services.
- Coach trainees in all areas of RTP operations.
- Facilitates Train the Trainer sessions as needed.
- Acts as corporate training liaison in the field, reporting training needs and issues to the corporate team as required.
- Responsible for certification of franchisees, franchisee training managers, and trainers used by corporate.
- Responsible for locating and certifying training stores.
- Conducts certification of all RTP locations every 5 years
- Revitalizes and supports existing Franchise locations as needed, training and strengthening Brand Standards
- Participates and/or conducts training Roadshows.
- Helps build programs and schedules training classes.
- Updates and maintains all training-related materials including but not limited to video, audio, and written materials.
- Ensures that training materials, including job aids, training programs, and e-learning are current, accurate, and effective.
- Assists in the research and development of new menu items, equipment testing, and product testing.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for the Field Training Manager position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Training Manager for a restaurant company
- Resides in California
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally on projects within all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before franchise owners, upper-level management, or employees of the restaurant
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math and algebra.
- Ability to solve practical problems and provide feedback to trainees
- Knowledge of database software, Internet software, Inventory software, order processing systems, and spreadsheet software
- Experience maintaining Learning Management Systems is preferred
- Servsafe Certified
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and use hands for an extended period of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Requires considerable driving time and domestic/international travel up to 95% and may require extensive hours to meet demands and deadlines. Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and be able to operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis. Ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays.
Date posted: 05/10/2023
Contact: Kenny Blutman
Apply Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4e1e0200-3fd3-47ad-82a0-d2a19f6d70bf&ccId=9200564173247_2&jobId=468848&source=LI&lang=en_US
Company Name: FAT Brands Inc.
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) is a leading global franchising company that strategically acquires, markets, and develops fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts around the world. The Company currently owns 17 restaurant brands: Round Table Pizza, Fatburger, Marble Slab Creamery, Johnny Rockets, Great American Cookies, Hot Dog on a Stick, Buffalo’s Cafe & Express, Hurricane Grill & Wings, Pretzelmaker, Elevation Burger, Yalla Mediterranean, Ponderosa and Bonanza Steakhouses, Twin Peaks, Fazoli's, Native Grill & Wings and franchises over 2,300 units worldwide. Our passionate and dedicated in-house support teams work across all brands. The Operations, Construction, Purchasing, Architecture & Design, Kitchen Design, Training, Logistics and Marketing departments are highly experienced and dedicated to helping our franchisees achieve their entrepreneurial goals. Our franchisees are in business for themselves, not by themselves. Our strategically aligned, complimentary restaurant concepts, provide our franchisees the opportunity for continued growth within the markets they develop, across multiple brands and industry segments, while diversifying their portfolio of brands.