The Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers (CHART) is a non-profit association of hospitality training and development and human resources professionals representing restaurant, foodservice, and lodging operators. Industry segments include quick service, fast casual, full service, fine dining, hotels, resorts, clubs, colleges and universities, casinos, cruise ships, senior living, and convenience stores. This vibrant group comes together to develop their skills and connect with others to share effective training practices.
We are visionary trainers transforming hospitality!
The Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers (CHART) develops hospitality professionals to improve performance through access to networks, education, and resources.
CHART develops trainers, improves performance, and advances hospitality industry training through seven key strategies:
- Providing a forum for members to grow and become more effective
- Providing high-quality, low-cost educational opportunities
- Providing opportunities for professional networking among members to build lasting relationships that result in the sharing of best practices
- Building awareness that effective training and development is an investment that contributes to productivity gains
- Promoting members' expertise and elevating the status of trainers in the industry
- Giving back through volunteerism, scholarships, and community service
- Understanding training and human resources priorities and trends through current research