When you are actively involved in CHART, you grow even further personally and professionally. Volunteering in any of these roles expands your skills, network, and career.
In addition to an elected position on the six-person Board of Directors, CHART offers many opportunities and levels of involvement for volunteerism. Getting involved, even in a small way, can be one of the most important and influential forces in your professional growth and success. A few possibilities are:
- Being part of a Conference team.
- Posting and responding to member questions on Ask My Peers, CHART's online discussion board.
- Participating in community service projects at CHART Conferences or RTF's.
- Speaking at industry trade shows or at a CHART Conference.
- Providing article content and best practice examples to industry trade publications.
Explore opportunities by downloading our "Grow Further Wheel" PDF.