Mission and Vision
Welcome to the one place hospitality training professionals gather to learn, connect, and grow. Our vibrant group of more than 450 members from more than 300 of the nation’s top multi-unit restaurant and lodging companies is a powerful association. The true value of the Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers (CHART) is that we provide a life-changing personal and professional development experience for our members that results in the highest levels of performance for themselves and their organizations.
We are visionary trainers transforming hospitality!
CHART develops hospitality professionals to improve performance through access to networks, education, and resources.
CHART develops trainers, improves performance, and advances hospitality industry training through seven key strategies:
- Providing a forum for members to grow and become more effective
- Providing high-quality, low-cost educational opportunities
- Providing opportunities for professional networking among members to build lasting relationships that result in the sharing of best practices
- Building awareness that effective training and development is an investment that contributes to productivity gains
- Promoting members' expertise and elevating the status of trainers in the industry
- Giving back through volunteerism, scholarships, and community service
- Understanding training and human resources priorities and trends through current research