The Training & Development Manager will identify and monitor training needs in the organization. Design, implement, and facilitate training and development programs, policies and procedures to address training needs, and improve associate engagement and performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with senior management leaders to develop training steps of service manuals, guides, and course material consistent throughout the property. Monitor the service standards by position and ensure compliance for all new associates.
- Assess training and development needs throughout the resort using various methods (needs, assessment, gap analysis, survey’s, interviews, focus groups, leadership team, etc.) to determine training programs.
- Understand and utilize Guest Service reports, Associate Engagement Survey (AES) results and action plans, and other reports to determine training needs and coach to those standards.
- Create a training outline for the Streamsong story and implement in all training programs, including True Service, onboarding, department meetings and stand-up pre-shift meetings, and tour of the resort.
- Coach managers on leadership skills, motivating, coaching, collaborating, and teambuilding, as defined by the leadership team.
- Create, update, organize and deliver new training materials to include True Service training, manager development, department training, etc. In accordance with the company mission, values, and culture standardize training manuals to reflect brand standards.
- Develop line level training programs to create consistency with each position, ensuring that the staff are educated on the steps of service defined by the position.
- Review existing training programs for accuracy and effectiveness; provide enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of the organization
- Oversee and ensure certified trainers are selected and trained. Assess ability and performance for True Service, TIPS, SERV Safe Food Handling, Predictive Index, safety and Covid-19 Training.
- Keep up to date on any new methods and techniques for training and training requirements applicable to the hospitality industry and effectively uses various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, computer, paper, simulations and videos in developing training programs.
- Collaborate with vendors, third-party training providers, and subject matter experts to arrange employee participation and enrollment in outside training programs.
- Succession Planning: research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths.
- Schedule, track and log all training including attendance, assessments, etc.
- Ensure that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Assist with special projects and activities as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree or related field/equivalent experience; 2 years in HR with emphasis on training, or training management. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Demonstrated project management, organizational skills and confidentiality with sensitive information. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with excellent facilitations skills. Excellent knowledge and proficiency of multimedia training platforms and methods.
· Ability to adapt to constantly evolving priorities and handle a wide range of projects
· Able to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and weekends
Date posted: 11/03/2021
Location: Bowling Green, FL
Start Date: 11/01/2021
Contact: Ashley Wright
Company Name: Streamsong Resort
Streamsong Resort is the top golf destination resort in the Southeastern United States. 54 holes of Top 100 Golf designed by Tom Doak, Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, and Gil Hanse and Jim Wagner anchor the resort golf experience. A luxurious but comfortable 228 room lodge with five fine to casual dining experiences, a relaxing spa, sporting clays, and guided bass fishing make Streamsong a must-visit for golfers, buddy trips, and meetings and small groups. Streamsong is conveniently located in central Florida, 35 minutes south of Lakeland.
website: http://Streamsong Resort