About the job
The Training & Development coach is responsible for the learning and development strategy and execution for all Aspire2B & RC Group entities. This role should enhance our brands hospitality, improve retention of our key team members & ensure that the Company has talent in place for growth plans.
- Work with HR, COO, CFO, CEO to align and develop a learning and development strategy that will enhance the brand, promote retention and ensure that the Company has talent ready for the next level of growth.
- Partner closely with Field Operations to ensure a seamless New Store Opening process specifically as it relates to training.
- Manage the training operations of Learning Management systems across all brands.
- Ensure the training team is staffed to support the training operations, while creating talent pipeline and hiring plans for the growth of the training teams.
- Partner with Field Operations leaders, on their training and development needs, by conducting needs assessments to determine the type of training and content needed to deliver measurable results to support their departments and people.
- Determine which instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lecture, demonstrations, conferences, webinars, digital content, meetings and workshops will provide the best, most cost-effective content delivery to support the business needs.
- Ensure that the methods and materials used for training support the strategy, brand values, mission and vision of the company in a cost-effective, fun and motivational way.
- Supervise the training team who focus on Front of House, Management, and Back of House training and development to ensure that they are delivering consistent results and championing the Aspire 2B brands and culture.
- Strategically develop training content to assure that all team members understand and are consistently immersed in the company culture
- Develop metrics that regularly measure the effectiveness of our learning and development programs.
- Personally facilitate learning and development sessions and ensure that the training team delivers the content consistently, and in a positive, upbeat and fun manner that has impact.
- Confer with Legal and Risk Management to mitigate liability through effective training initiatives and curriculums.
- Prepare and adhere to training budgets.
- Report the results of the training programs to the management of the company.
- Ability to work extended workdays to the support business as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ensures at all times coaching & development of teams takes place on daily basis.
- Effectively communicate and conduct rollouts of new company programs, policies, procedures, & competitions.
- Build positive, professional relationships with members of the community.
- Adhere to Federal, State, and local laws in addition to Company policy (regulate compliance with work authorization/liquor service/wage and hour laws and, where applicable, break requirements), holds team members and managers accountable to these standards.
- Provide performance feedback, development goals, and recognition to all managers and hourly team members on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Accountable for all Areas of Responsibilities (AOR’s)
- Effectively communicate all employee relation issues to Human Resources.
- Adhere to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards.
- Responsibly delegate and follow up on tasks while remaining accountable overall for restaurant and team members.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Minimum four years restaurant management experience required.
· College degree preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Energetic and flexible.
· Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
· Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants.
· Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
· Well organized and detail oriented.
· Follows direction with focused attention.
· Strong computer skills
· Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing certifications.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Date posted: 11/17/2021
Location: Beaumont, TX
Start Date: 12/31/1969
Contact: Justin Smith
Apply Online: https://hralliance.net/Apply/JobInfo.aspx?positionId=16753&locationId=7632
Company Name: Aspire2B Hospitality
Aspire2B Hospitality is a restaurant hospitality company, out of Beaumont TX. Currently operating 14 units, with development deals to double in size in the next 3 years. Portfolio: 1. Buffalo Wild Wings sports bars 2. Arbys 3. Mellow Mushroom 4. Rusty Taco 5. BWWGO 6. Starbucks