Sr. Director of Human Resources
The Senior Director of Human Resources for this growing 300 location QSR group will be the top leader of all Human Resources for the concept, which is partnered with other concepts in a portfolio of restaurants. This person will be the key HR Business Partner to the concept's operations teams as well as liaison between the Support Center and the concept's leadership.
We're posting the role here with CHART because our client is seeking someone with a very strong training and human development background. Key initiatives this person will undertake include creating and implementing a more intensive training culture, a structured succession planning system and other traning focused projects.
The ideal candidate for this important role brings qualifications as noted below:
• Impressive human resources credentials that include 10 years’ human resource generalist and a minimum of 5 years HR Manager or Director experience in a position of influence. Expertise in recruiting, training, team building, learning and development, benefits, and compliance. Human Resources experience must come from the restaurant, retail, hotel, or similar multi-unit environment
• A strong desire to be contributing member of an entrepreneurial leadership team with the ability to work at all altitudes, on the ground and in the trenches
• Experience working within and helping to lead an organization through a period of growth
• The maturity to embrace ambiguity and ability to adapt according to the market and the ongoing innovations of the parent company
• The ability to help build, lead, and inspire a world class human resources team
• Outstanding communication skills and experience partnering with other senior management team members and the field organization to provide strategic and productive advice
• Excellent team leadership skills and the ability to set goals, accomplish objectives, coach, and counsel while adding to the organizational climate and culture
• Personal characteristics reflective of a fast paced industry: high energy, self-motivated, positive attitude, service oriented, flexible, fun loving personality, and ethical with a high degree of integrity
This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Candidates must live in the area or be willing to relocate there to be considered for the role!
Date posted: 01/08/2020
Salary: $130-150K + bonuses
Start Date: 12/31/1969
Contact: Stephen Gibson
Company Name: TalentServed
TalentServed is a specialized recruiting firm that serves top organizations within the hospitality industry, both domestically and abroad. With strategic locations across the United States, our recruiters are deeply connected to their markets and deliver multi-unit leaders, corporate support staff, VP and C-level executives to restaurant groups, hotels, casinos, cruise lines and other top hospitality organizations. For more information about TalentServed, visit www.TalentServed.com