- Facilitate instructor-led training (ILT) and blended learning programs using a variety of delivery methods that promote learning transfer.
- Develop learning paths for each team member, monitor/document progress, and implement training interventions as necessary.
- Assist the learning and development team in the design and development of new training curriculum or revisions of current programs by collecting relevant data points and providing timely feedback.
- Manage and lead the redevelopment of team member onboarding programs.
- Evaluate and develop certified field trainers to ensure that all work is completed by Westgate SOPs and best practices.
- Build and sustain working relationships with property-level leaders and colleagues.
- Analyze guest experience data consistently to identify property-level and organization-wide training needs.
- Collaborate with the General Managers/department heads to analyze and develop a training matrix based on year-round and seasonal needs.
- Develop and implement data gathering measures and methods to evaluate the effectiveness of all training initiatives to determine if training objectives are being met.
- Champion key initiatives and develop programs to ensure the successful adoption of new technologies, data collection platforms, and operating policies/procedures.
- Proven experience as a Hospitality Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principles and training best practices
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and customer relation skills
- Advanced knowledge of training measurements/metrics including the Kirkpatrick Four-Level Training Evaluation Model
- Proficient in time management, organization, planning, and prioritization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Work hours may vary to include weekends and evenings as directed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of proven experience delivering adult learning programs using a variety of learning methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Psychology, or similar.
Date posted: 08/21/2023
Location: Orlando FL & Gatlinburg TN
Start Date: 09/04/2023
Contact: Stephanie Ketron
Apply Online: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=3689618506&geoId=103644278&keywords=operations%20trainer%20westgate&location=United%20States&refresh=true
Company Name: Westgate Resorts
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there! The Operations Trainer is responsible for the delivery of high-quality training aligned with Westgate's business needs and objectives. This includes facilitating learner-centered training programs that develop team member skills and communicate organizational practices and service standards. This individual actively develops certified field trainers, leads property-level training initiatives, and collaborates with learning and development colleagues to implement effective training programs that enhance workforce performance.
website: http://Westgate Resorts