Manager of Training and Development
Summary of Position:
Our vision is to be the trusted hospitality champion for iconic brands. The Manager of Training and Development will identify and assess current and future training needs and develop systems and learning plans to support our company vision. This team member must be a champion of our 1-4-7 Mission and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of a leader.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• This position requires attendance in the support center full-time as well as some field travel to restaurant locations
• Facilitates and communicates changes across the team of the organization to drive adoption.
• Develop and maintain all training systems and materials for all team positions.
• Determine the learning needs of team members and develop additional training to support learning
• Create a development program for ongoing training of team members.
• Validate systems and processes are in place for training programs and report on visits to the 23 Restaurant Services Leadership team
• Follow up on training program adherence in all locations
• Communicate and follow up with all new managers in training on a regular basis to ensure training is being executed properly
• Maintain training documentation with the most current information at all times
• Perform regular audits of all training materials.
• Coach Managers and team members on service and training standards during restaurant visits
• Provide feedback to district partners and leadership team on training performance
• Review retention and turnover data on a regular basis to assess the quality of training
• Review guest feedback on a weekly basis and report on service trends to the operations team
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
• Conduct regular trainer classes at all locations.
• Attend every Ally Rally during restaurant visits.
• Fully engaged, service-minded attitude. • High School Diploma or High School equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. • 3+ years of restaurant experience • Good hearing for safety and accurate communication (with or without accommodation) • Must be able to read, write and speak in English • Experience with Articulate Rise 360 • Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus • Compliance with our dress and appearance policy including black slip resistant shoes
Date posted: 01/27/2023
Location: 505 E Jackson St, Tampa FL
Contact: Jeff Gabriel
Apply Online: https://my.peoplematter.com/mja/23restaurantservices/JobApp/GetStarted?isInternalCall=True&fbclid=IwAR21k0g91gIjlHADLMjQNHiVHa44gJnbi_1vw2hlbwhjr5AVMkr1UgLZyig
Company Name: 23 Restaurant Services
23 Restaurant Services is a hospitality-focused restaurant company. We design, build, manage, and operate unique restaurant brands. We are committed to building brands that are focused on providing an innovative dining experience with high-quality food for our guests.