Provide guidance and support for a team of training specialists in the design and delivery of development programs that drive business success, meet compliance requirements and support leadership development for the Grand Canyon South Rim property.
As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for eligible employees. By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the beauty of Grand Canyon National Park, this is your change to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
- Five years proven team leadership in a Learning & Development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
- Adept at both online delivery of training utilizing a Learning Management System such as SABA, and classroom training.
- Program development experience and L&D leadership experience in a hospitality environment.
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to convey ideas effectively to a variety of audiences including large groups.
- Hands-on management style with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Professional certification in Training, Hospitality or a related field desired, i.e. CHDT, CHT, SHRM-CP, etc.
- Experience with employee hiring process and new employee onboarding.
- Strong technical aptitude and highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Solid LMS competency and ability to quickly and effectively adapt to new systems and technical processes.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Ability to multitask and handle a fast pace of work.
- Possess or able to obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License and comply with the company Driver Safety Program.
Date posted: 04/06/2022
Location: Grand Canyon AZ
Start Date: 04/11/2022
Contact: Becky Durling
Apply Online: https://www.xanterrajobs.com/xanterra-home/jobs/27916?lang=en-us
Company Name: Xanterra Travel Collection
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park! Are you enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! No matter what your jobs is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace, scenic grandeur and top notch hospitality.
website: http://XANTERRA TRAVEL COLLECTION