Field Training Manager
· -Responsible for all training of franchisees, general managers, and support center team members in company standards (including initial management training program, restaurant operating QSC practices, restaurant operating administration practices, etc.).
· - Supports the certified trainer program by certifying new and existing training locations and trainers. Utilizes the Pizza Master Program to facilitate team member development and a pipeline to the Certified Trainer Program.
· Responsible for all training of franchisees, general managers, and support center team members in company standards (including initial management training program, restaurant operating QSC practices, restaurant operating administration practices, etc.).
· Supports the certified trainer program by certifying new and existing training locations and trainers. Utilizes the Pizza Master Program to facilitate team member development and a pipeline to the Certified Trainer Program.
Operations and Quality Standards
· Able to train new franchise owners on all Your Pie operational standards.
· Ensure all certified training restaurants meet or exceed Your Pie’s Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Standards.
· Ensures professional restaurant and team image through rigid adherence to restaurant cleanliness, uniforms, and appearance standards.
· Conducts training for all new franchise owners on operations and brand standards.
· Ensures all franchise restaurants are in compliance with the proper number of certified managers.
· Ensures timely implementation, training, and ongoing execution of all
Company initiatives and marketing promotions
· Assists in updating training materials and LMS modules
Policies and Procedures
· Ensures compliance on procedures outlined in the Operations Manual, Employee Handbook and other company reference manuals.
· Maintains a current Serve Safe Certification. Becomes a proctor for Serv Safe certifications.
· Provides monthly travel calendar and planning calendar.
· Completes expense reports monthly.
· Two to four years of management, training, or hospitality experience.
· Must have excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Word, Excel, and the ability to navigate through the Internet.
· Ability to successfully perform all job duties of all positions in the restaurant.
· Ability to work at least 50 hours per week, weekends, holidays, and evenings.
· Food Safety Manager Certification required (Serve Safe).
· Strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
· Possesses basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
· Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others.
· Proven ability to problem solve, build trust and handle stressful situations.
· Ability to multitask in accordance with the demands of the business.
· Licensed to operate an automobile without hours of operations restrictions.
Date posted: 03/14/2022
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Start Date: 04/01/2022
Contact: ASHLEY WILLIAMS
Company Name: YOUR PIE FRANCHISING
Your Pie is a group of passionate people inspired to improve their communities by changing the way people experience pizza. Team member experience is one of our core values. We believe that the team we develop will make the Your Pie experience great for all involved. We have over 70 locations across the US and are looking to continue expanding!
website: http://YOUR PIE FRANCHISING