Job Description Summary
As a Dunkin’ Field Learning and Deployment Manager, you will be a part of a fun, exciting culture that goes beyond training. Partnering with your Dunkin’ colleagues, you will use your experience and expertise to support our Franchisees through implementing and training national initiatives.
Passion for success and building strong relationships with Field Operations, Franchisees and their Above Restaurant Leaders will be the foundation to influencing a culture centered around high performance and accountability which embodies our values and delivers on our brand promise.
If loving your team and the work you do is your thing, then Dunkin’ is for you!
This position will support the locations below:
- New Mexico
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat!
What You’ll Be Working On -
Deployment of Brand Initiatives
- Leads major initiative deployment for systems and processes including initial and ongoing support
- Recognizes and provides feedback on better and innovative ways to accomplish objectives
- Helps identify and resolve project related risks and issues
- Manages the deployment of project roll outs to complete assignments and meet deadlines
- Monitors and reports project deployment status to team for summaries to sponsors and leadership
- Leads local enrollment efforts for national initiatives
- Participates in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project feedback and lessons learned
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to execute project processes, including risk management, issues resolution, change management, quality assurance, and document management.
- Leads all learning activities for new initiatives including product rollouts, guest service initiatives, processes, technology, and systems
- Partners with field team to ensure market is fully prepared for each marketing and market test launch
- Facilitate and deliver inspiring synchronous virtual and in-person learning experiences consistently using effective adult learning principles
- Delivers appropriate content during DAC meetings and training sessions with Above Restaurant Leader audience
- Responsible for organizing, planning and executing training sessions
- Acts as learning ambassador for new franchisees, introducing them to process, resources, systems and tools to support their new restaurant opening and build sustainable people and training systems
Franchisee and Cross Functional Relationships
- Coordinates and communicates with cross functional team increasing effectiveness and efficiency of processes (such as New Restaurant Opening Process)
- Champions accountability and execution aligned with critical business objectives
- Engages field team through education of project objectives and process in advance of project start
- Drives engagement in support of the initiative to influence franchisees to embrace the needed change within their business unit
- Collaborates with field team to diagnose root causes for operations, learning and people problems and potential solutions
- Acts as an ongoing Subject Matter Expert for franchisees and their Above Restaurant Leaders on initiatives
- Participates in meetings with franchisees and cross functional team to provide expertise as needed
- Attend franchisee business reviews, as appropriate, for those actively growing
- Strategic thinker with abilities to lead vision and purpose while making decisions and solving problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with experience presenting to business partners and cross functional teams
- Ability to influence without authority
- Problem solving and ability to work through conflict management and influence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to build strong peer and customer relationships
- Strong project management
- Ability to manage against established timelines and budgets
- Ability to effectively create and foster cross-functional working relationships with influential clients, both internal and external
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or equivalent
- Ability to conduct meetings and facilitate effective and engaging trainings in person and virtually via Zoom or equivalent
- Ability to work in home office, third party locations, in-field, and restaurants utilizing disciplined time management
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Position is 25-50% performed from an internal home office environment and will require 50-75% of car and air travel in support of the position responsibilities. It may require 3-4 nights away a week from home.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch. While performing this job the employee may be required to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time in a restaurant and outdoor environment.
Date posted: 06/14/2022
Contact: Chuck Puckett
Apply Online: https://inspirebrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/InspireCareers/job/California---Remote/Field-Training-Manager--Dunkin-_JR19659
Company Name: Dunkin' as part of Inspire Brands
Who we are – Dunkin', a member of the Inspire Brands family, is one of the world’s most recognizable quick service restaurant brands with more than 12,000 franchised restaurants worldwide. Famous for our combination of high-quality coffees, espresso beverages, baked goods, and breakfast sandwiches, served all day with fast and friendly service. When it comes to working for the Dunkin’ brand, it is a place where we surround ourselves with people, we value to better the products we love by rolling up our sleeves for work that fuels us. Whether field, remote, or support center based, our people first culture and strong commitment to our values shine through. Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide. We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.