Enterprise Training Program Manager
• Developing and implementing career pathing/skills management within Schoox for various roles in the
organization. Connect related courses within the corporate learning tools to coincide with career
• Partnering with department leaders to establish department-specific onboarding learning paths that build
upon the enterprise onboarding training for all employees. Coordinating and implementing any future virtual
enterprise onboarding classroom training, if needed.
• Collaborating with key business leaders to deliver exceptional and engaging annual compliance training
(e.g., anti-harassment, security awareness, data privacy).
• Supporting a learning culture within Schoox by developing learning groups/communities to own their own
learning by helping them develop learning paths and create other practices to enrich their career.
• Partnering with the Director of Sales Training and enablement to collaboratively integrate sales department
training with broader enterprise programs.
• Managing the development and execution of other customized learning modalities including instructor-led in-
person or virtual classes, computer-based training, self-paced programs, eLearning, on-demand, video,
blended learning, job aides, etc. as needed by the business for individual contributor roles within the
• Building strategic partnerships to understand needs of the organization with executives and divisional
leaders and offer solutions based on needs of the business as it relates to enterprise individual contributor
• Collaborating, as needed, to support monthly enterprise events (lunch and learn sessions and podcasts).
• Writing content to help foster continuous development within the organization.
Required Skills: Strong knowledge of Instructional Design, Ability to create virtual classroom learning solutions, Experience creating e-learning courses, Strong virtual facilitation skills, Familiarity with the administration of an LMS, Ability to manage multiple projects, Great partnership skills, and Teamwork and Collaborative-minded.
Desired Skills: Knowledge of Insights Discovery, Ability to work in Capitvate, Storyline, or Rise e-learning software, Experience facilitating and producing in Zoom or Class, Podcasting experience, and knowledge of working in Schoox as an administrator.
Date posted: 04/27/2022
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: 12/31/1969
Contact: Serah Morrissey
Company Name: Schoox
Traditional “one size fits all” learning systems are built to manage the process of learning, and disregard a more comprehensive approach to developing talent. They are too rigid to quickly adapt to the needs of the modern workforce.We designed and built Schoox so that you can learn more, connect deeper, adapt faster, and perform better. We help you unlock your employees’ potential with learning so you can drive performance and accelerate business results—no matter how complex your company structure may be.