Director of Training and Support
The Director of Training and Support is an operations business partner responsible for enabling the company’s Vision and Mission within the Franchise community by providing exemplary training and support to ensure their success.
Additional Responsibilities will include training support for new store openings and any training needs as requested. The Director of Training and Support will work closely with the Franchise Community to ensure that all needs are met.
· Develops a strategic plan to include designing, implementing, and delivering training programs. Ensures all learning & development programs are aligned to the organization's mission, vision, and strategic plan
· Ensure the organization remains cutting edge in learning and development offerings.
· Collaborate with Key Leaders and HR Partners to establish Learning & Development methodologies, processes, and tools.
· Design and deliver learning courses through various mediums.
· Create career pathing objectives for roles throughout the organization.
· Conduct gap analysis and needs assessments for both team member productivity and leadership development, monitors for ongoing improvement
· Trains and coaches’ managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
· Facilitates and creates remote training
· Develop a training calendar for team members to stay abreast of training offerings
· Promotes knowledge, understanding, and compliance regarding company policy through coaching, presentations, and training
· Proactively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance
· Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization and works with executive leadership to build and drive employee engagement and satisfaction
· Ensures that all standards and systems are effectively trained and implemented in all areas of the operations.
· Define and own all metrics and dashboards, providing visibility of the daily, weekly, and monthly performance of the team and channels.
· Serve as the primary escalation point for our franchise clients regarding support issues, coordinating across all internal teams to ensure issue resolution is completed in a timely manner
· Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement.
· Report operational achievements and progress to leadership on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement through action plans.
· Develop, implement, and continuously improve process documentation for the franchise support team
· Assist in the execution of support operations strategy, metrics, roadmap, workstreams, and operating procedures to ensure a seamless, scaled, and world-class experience for internal teams, franchisees & customers.
· Drive improvements in efficiency, quality, response times and satisfaction across the entire global franchisee support and the customer experience.
· Significant travel to franchisee and corporate locations
· 5 Years experience in Training & Support
Date posted: 03/10/2023
Location: Dallas, Texas
Company Name: Confidential