Director of Training
If you crave growth, fun and success and want to taste the rewards of providing leadership development for our client's team, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. It’s all at your fingertips.
- Directing, leading and executing the field training and development strategies, programs, curriculum and learning systems. Collaborating with Operations Management and Human Resources in the development and implementation of technology based learning initiatives. Ensuring consistent and effective implementation of field training standards across the Company.
- Directing field training delivery including the implementation and execution of new training programs and curriculum. Using a range of blended learning solutions (including instructor-led, off the-shelf, computer/web-based and multi-media), ensuring that quality training standards are consistently achieved throughout field operations.
- Researching and identifying learning needs, coordinating the design, development and execution of learning and development solutions. Determining training and development priorities as a result of needs analysis, and acquiring or developing programs and resources to meet priority needs.
- Partnering with operational leaders to assess, design, deploy, measure and evaluate training/ performance solutions and interventions. Ensuring training needs are met in the most cost effective manner based on currently available training technology and resources. Supervising the development or acquisition of new programs.
- Driving the development and delivery of CBT (Computer Based Training) as a learning solution and managing the LMS (Learning Management System). Leading and contributing to the maintenance and creation of new content for the online learning management system (LMS).
- Forecasting annual programs to meet organization growth, developing training roadmaps and curriculums. Tracking ROI and regularly reporting on key training metrics to Sr. Leaders to determine the effectiveness of all field training and development programs.
- Evaluating the quality of operational training program facilitation and implementation. Giving feedback to facilitators and follows up on improvement. Measuring training program effectiveness based on measurable results. Ensuring continuous program training improvement. Ensuring efficient rollout of new field training programs system wide; assisting with and leading training for new restaurant openings as needed.
- Collaborating effectively with corporate and operations team members to improve internal and external service and hospitality. Overseeing Training programs for new employees (onboarding, service & system training, SPECS and process training, etc.), closely partnering with Operations and Human Resources.
- Working collaboratively with Human Resources, Operations, Research and Development, and other departments to ensure joint projects and programs are effective. Keeping abreast of operations critical issues and offers training solutions as appropriate.
- Our client offers competitive salaries with bonus incentives, a challenging work environment, cool co-workers, and the opportunity for growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Training or related field required.
- Master's Degree (preferred)
- 7+ years’ training management experience in instructional design, adult learning theory and current training methods
- Multi-state/site restaurant/retail/hotel industry required
- 2+ of Project Management (PMP desired)
- Knowledge of overall hospitality operations preferred.
- ServSafe license and a current driver’s license is required.
Date posted: 05/06/2022
Location: Hauppauge, NY
Contact: Omayra Patterson
Company Name: Leap Companies
Leap Hospitality is an executive recruiting firm specializing in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail and Health & Wellness Industries with strong relationships within private equity.We work with some of the best clients in the Industry including Franchisors, Franchisees, Private Equity Groups, Management Companies, Emerging Brands and Start Up Groups, but we are always looking to connect with like minded organizations to see where we can add value.Check out our current openings here (Not all jobs are posted for confidentiality purposes): http://leapco.com/recruit/