Culinary Training Manager
We’re looking for a Culinary Training Manager to be the newest member of a small team that is transforming the restaurant industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual who is detail-oriented, ambitious, and hard-working, with proven experience in a QSR or similar multi-unit restaurant environment.
$100,000 – $125,000/ annually. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plan
- 401k with a 4% employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
What You’ll Do
In this position, you will play a central role in ensuring culinary excellence at Salted, and the brands that we operate in cities across the country.
- Routinely visit kitchens to observe, train, and enforce culinary standards and compliance.
- Work hands-on with kitchen teams as a part of new location openings and new brand launches.
- Elevate and enforce our culture of culinary excellence for all Salted brands.
- Develop new training programs to ensure the consistency, or "spec", of all food leaving our kitchens across the country.
- Collaborate with Area Directors and location Kitchen Managers to understand and troubleshoot problems faced by kitchen teams that lead to instances of non-spec food.
- Work closely with our culinary team to refine recipes as necessary and make them easier for execution in our kitchens.
- Perform continuous auditing of kitchens to uphold the highest standards of food quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Build the future of the restaurant industry!
- Extensive culinary training experience
- Extremely detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment, and has an unquenchable thirst in life to make things run seamlessly.
- 3+ years experience in a growing QSR or similar multi-unit restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working "in the field" at kitchens for extended periods of time, including traveling to out-of-state kitchens.
- Deep understanding of how to build a harmonious kitchen that maintains spec at all times.
- Effective and fast-moving. Knows what details matter and what do not, and how to prioritize accordingly.
- Self-motivated and ambitious, with a track record of accomplishment in every role they have taken on.
This is a remote position that will require travel to various locations throughout the United States.
We highly encourage serious candidates to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org&nbsp;with their resumé, a quick paragraph about themself, and why they're interested in the position. We read every single one of these emails! Please include "Culinary Training Manager" in the subject line.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Date posted: 03/21/2023
Salary: $100,000 - 125,000
Contact: Annelise Robarge
Apply Online: https://saltedinc.applytojob.com/apply/cHwZj5HOfh/Culinary-Training-Manager?source=CHART
Company Name: Salted
At Salted, we’ve been building better-for-you, digital native restaurant brands for the last four years and now have 28 locations across the country, making us the largest delivery-first restaurant group in the US.