Content Creation Manager
The COR Learning & Education Content Creator is responsible creating and maintaining eLearning modules and content for all interdepartmental programs. A successful content creator in this role will build content with beautiful design, creative storytelling, and thoughtful validation that targets the student population. The ideal candidate is passionate about being a part of a team that builds award winning training materials, while knowing the job is only complete when the student has mastered the learning objectives.
· Works closely with department colleagues to understand learning objectives and responsible for creating project plan for training programs bringing the learning vision to life.
· Storyboards training objectives using ID methodology, plans shoot lists, and builds compelling electronic training content for COR programming, ensuring consistency in language, design, and formatting.
· Contributes in building to COR L+E media repository with professionally shot and edited images/videos/gifs that are up-to-date, with relevant operational details including methods, uniforms, etc.
· Works consciously with the learner profile front of mind, creating content to promote student success.
· Creates compelling standardized content with thoughtful details representative of brand and department, including:
o Program Agendas
o Facilitator’s Guides
o Student Workbooks
o eLearning Files
· Assists in sourcing OTS content needs with intention of transforming into Wonder-specific content, if necessary.
· Maintains up-to-date content library, and responsible for making edits to existing content as changes and updates are rolled out.
· Responsible for ensuring all posted and utilized content is relevant and accurate to current protocols and procedures.
· Supports evaluation of all existing learning content; proposes and executes plan for enhancements and improvements incorporating multi-media and blended learning approaches.
· Minimum 6 years relevant work instructional design or content creation experience.
· Advanced skillset in Articulate Storyline 3, (samples of work will be requested).
· Advance skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and PowerPoint.
· Video editing skills in Final Cut Pro is beneficial but not required.
· Skillset includes ADDIE Method or other instructional design process.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong time management skills with setting and achieving deadlines.
· Cross-departmental aptitude required to drive initiatives across different business functions.
· Works efficiently and is flexible to pivot as determined by business needs.
· Open to and responsive to feedback.
Date posted: 03/03/2022
Location: Metro NY
Start Date: 12/31/1969
Contact: Georgette Vlangos
Company Name: Wonder
Wonder is a fast-growing food tech start-up that's raising the bar that food plays in people's lives. We're a team of food lovers, entrepreneurs, and some of the most accomplished innovators in the culinary, logistics, technology, sustainability and customer experience sectors. Backed by top-tier capital venture partners, we're moving quickly to completely change the way people dine at home.Hungry to learn more? Visit our LinkedIn company page to explore our opportunities. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/07/marc-lore-plots-us-expansion-of-wonder-group-food-delivery-biz.html