CHART Member Virtual Roundtables
To offer members an opportunity to support and connect with each other when we cannot meet face-to-face, we are starting small virtual training roundtables for CHART Members only to get together over Zoom and share ideas on training issues they are facing. We started with COVID-19 topics but are expanding to a wide variety of topics crucial to trainers today.
SCHEDULE of Upcoming Roundtables and Best Practice Summaries from all Previous Virtual Meetings
Topics will be focused and groups will be limited to around 15 so everyone gets a chance to ask and answer questions.
- You must regsiter to participate
- If you sign up, please participate or cancel in advance so that someone else can take your spot.
- They are limited to about 10 to 20 people, but if there are many people interested in a particular topic, we will run more roundtables on the same subject.
- We are starting with COVID-19 related topics but will expand to more everyday issues when things start to return to a normal course of business.
- We will be adding more of these regularly, so check the list at chart.org now and then.