The Training Coordinator will support all training initiatives for House of Blues by helping to analyze training needs, deliver courses, and update existing materials. This role will be focused primarily on all House of Blues locations. The Training Coordinator will help track training, monitor training compliance, prepare training materials, and participate in quality improvement meetings. The Training Coordinator will be responsible for development of reporting to measure training needs, as well as results.
- Leads training activities including the development, maintenance, and presentation of training materials including the following: training presentation, certification tests, quick reference guide, surveys, etc. for House of Blues.
- Draft training schedules and plans for new management hires for all House of Blues locations.
- Strive to ensure consistent standards for all key training and development initiatives to impact the Guest experience and bottom line.
- Facilitate consistent training sessions at varying levels of individuals in House of Blues clubs.
- Consult with venue management to assess training needs and develop programs to match these needs.
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Document procedures for the venues as needed for a consistent operation.
- S./B.A. degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field with at least two years of relevant experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Experience as a training facilitator having a track record of impactful and effective program delivery to business audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced preparation.
- Superior organization skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Self-starter and always proactive with ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Date posted: 01/04/2017
Location: Hollywood, CA
Contact: Robert Rodriguez
Phone: (310) 360-3004
Company Name: Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.