Operations Testing Manager
The Restaurant Operations Testing & Implementation Manager oversees all operational testing in the restaurants. The role of the Ops Implementation Manager is to manage all restaurant project testing and implementation.
You will work collaboratively with all support departments to understand their needs, define testing criteria, lead testing in restaurants, and deliver factual results. Examples of projects are: new software, chemicals, smallwares, recipes, and operational procedures.
- Design, monitor and evaluate operational tests in restaurants to improve operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to understand their needs, scope, timeline and budget of the project and develop a testing plan together.
- Collaborate with restaurant operations (Area Leaders, Managers and Team Members) to deliver and monitor tests and collect feedback.
- Manage multiple projects with defined timelines.
- Project Management experience (preferred)
- Recent knowledge of restaurant operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Reliable transportation to travel locally
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with project management software
- A competitive base salary
- Benefits package including health, vacation, and free Cava Grill food!
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of helping craft the vision of a rapidly growing brand
Cava – joining “A culture, not a concept™”
Date posted: 02/07/2017
Location: Washington, DC
Contact: Megan Neal
Cava is a growing Mediterranean fast-casual restaurant brand. We started in DC with three first-generation Greek-Americans (with long Greek names, of course) who wanted to take their families’ recipes and give them a modern spin. Our story started with an elegant small plates restaurant in DC, and its popularity soon led us to start producing our dips and spreads for like-minded area grocery stores, before ultimately starting the fast-casual Cava Grill brand that’s so exciting for us today. We feature build-your-own bowls, where you pick from various greens or grain bases, and then you add on your choice of proteins, toppings, and dressings. You can also order all the same great flavors wrapped up in a warm pita. Everything's made from scratch in our locations every day. You'll leave Cava feeling full, but not too full. You'll find tangy, creamy, crispy, refreshing, zingy, spicy, all in one dining experience. We work hard to source locally as much as possible, and we're committed to working with like-minded producers to round out our menu. We work with local community organizations, like-minded non-profits, small-scale artisanal food partners, and farms and suppliers that do things right. We’re meticulous about everything that goes into our restaurants — from the ingredients and recipes to our design and our focus on sustainable practices. When it really comes down to it, we're more than just a food brand — we love music, sports, design, travel. And we’d love to talk about how you fit into that story. We're looking for happy and hardworking people to be a part of our growing team. Apply at: http://cavagrill.com/careers