- Conducts needs analysis, develops training objectives and lesson plans, and collaborates with Restaurant Operations teams and Restaurant Support Center teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of training needs to develop high-quality custom course work for the target audience.
- Researches and organizes information and writes instructional materials (tutorials, audio and video scripts, tests, etc) that are professionally written, clear and effective.
- Manages project resources (people and material) to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule.
- Develops and designs new instructional materials and training curriculum while maintaining current materials for employees at all levels within the organization.
- Creates and maintains Learning Management System content and reporting.
- Evaluates training program effectiveness and results.
- Supports team members and leadership by responding to questions or requests regarding all aspects of training as they relate to training materials and/or programs and service procedures.
- Stays current with all aspects of Ruby Tuesday operations, policies and procedures.
- Facilitates and conducts training sessions including session planning, content development, presentation and logistics.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, HR, or related discipline required
- 3-5 years work experience required
- Hospitality experience strongly preferred
- Familiar with adult learning styles
- Proficient using MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel, Articulate and Storyboard experience preferred
- Excellent technical writing skills to include composition, editing, grammar/spelling and formatting
- LMS administration required
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear
- Up to 20% travel may be periodically required
Note: The job description reflects the assignment of the essential functions of the current position, but does not prescribe or restrict tasks that may be assigned. The essential functions are specified, but are subject to change at any time for various reasons, including management discretion.
Date posted: 10/19/2018
Location: Maryville, TN
Contact: Jamie Pearson
Company Name: Ruby Tuesday