Contract LMS Administrator and Content Creator (Wisetail Proficient)
We are looking for someone to help with content creation and administration of our Learning Management System while we hire a full time Director of Training. This position is a contract position and could be filled by someone working remotely. Our learning ecosystem needs consistent oversight and maintenance and our training department will need help with some content creation as we recruit a full time, long term solution. This position can turn into something more permanent if there is a good fit and we work well together.
- Track record of success working as a consultant, delivering high quality work, on time, and on budget.
- Comfort working remotely and following a scope of work
- Prior experiences and proficiency working with the Wisetail LMS
- Strong knowledge of Articulate Storyline
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of video editing software such as Final Cut Pro
- Residing in New York City a plus but definitely not required
Date posted: 01/05/2019
Location: Can work remote
Start Date: 12/31/1969
Contact: Erica Retblatt
Company Name: Chopt Creative Salad Company
Chopt is a creative salad company is all about making healthy eating as imaginative and fun as possible. Our goal is to develop an innovative menu by selecting the best ingredients and crafting them into salads that people will actually crave. We travel far for inspiration and then explore locally for the elements to bring the tastiest creations to life. From our classics and destination features to scratch-made dressings and naturally flavored teas and lemonades, our mission is to transform the way we eat. Founded in New York City in 2001 by best friends Tony Shure and Colin McCabe, Chopt has expanded to a family of over 55 restaurants in New York, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, Connecticut, New Jersey, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia, with more to come soon.